If you have been following Henry for awhile you know he loves writing with Crayola markers on his face. Haha. Anyhow he loves his Heat Holders hat. It keeps his head and his ears warm. Adam has the same one and he loves it as well.
Make sure you stay warm with Heat Holders® Boys Roll Up Hat & Gloves Set. Designed to keep you toasty whatever the weather! With a soft and silky feel, our stylish sets are designed to maximize the amount of warm air held close to the skin, making them perfect for school or play when the weather begins to turn colder. Also available in Black.
- Outer: 100% Acrylic, Lining: 100% Polyester
- 1 hat and 1 pair gloves per set
- Navy style
- HeatWeaver® plush lining
- Advanced insulating yarn
- Machine washable at 40°
- For ages 11+
I was worried the gloves would be too big for Henry, but they were actually perfect. I tuck them into his jacket and they keep his hands really warm.
Last week we got a lot of snow. A ton of snow I should say. We were able to put the boys new Kamik Winter Boots to the ultimate test. Adam was saying when he got to school that his socks were not wet and his feet were so warm. I changed him into his regular sneakers before entering school doors and his feet were warm and dry.
This was the first day of the snow storm. It would only get worse from here!
- Height: 7 inches
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -25°F
- Waterproof nylon and synthetic leather upper
- Padded collar and gusset tongue and two adjustable velcro straps
- NiteRays reflective binding
- DriDefense waterproof membrane
- Soft fleece lining and moisture wicking lining
- Boa footbed
- SLED cold weather outsole
- Height: 6.25 inches
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -22°F
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper with padded felt collar
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Offered with a second pair of laces
- Moisture-wicking brushed nylon lining
- Removable Kamik comfort insole
- SITE synthetic rubber outsole
Two boys and a hubby received the items in order to facilitate this post. All of our opinions are our own please check our disclosure for more information!