I was told when I was about 18 years old that I had Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, and that it would be very hard for me to get pregnant. So from the age of 18 I pretty much had it in my head that if I ever decided that I wanted kids that I would have to adopt. My periods have always fluctuated because of this sometimes I would go three months without a period. I never even thought about it because I wasn’t in a relationship with anyone, and it wasn’t till I met my husband that I would wonder if I was pregnant.
My husband and I did not use any form of birth control for over 3 years because as far as I knew kids were just not going to happen. Pregnancy tests are super expensive, so when I found out about testing strips like the ones at Easy@Home, I knew it was a much better deal considering I was just using them for my missed periods and getting tons of negatives. One pregnancy test is over $20.00 in most places, and you can get a pack of 60 pregnancy tests from Easy@Home for under $19.00.
Four years later or so when I finally shockingly looked down at a positive pregnancy test I had probably gone through 50 or more strips. Still only paying under $20.00. If I went into the store and bought a clear blue test, etc. I would have paid over 1,000.00. That’s crazy. These strips work just as well. I do believe that once you do get a positive you should go into the store and get a digital test for your own peace of mind. When I got positive with both my kids, and I saw the faint line (because these tests pick up very early detection) I wanted to see if I was seeing things. lol. So once it said yes on the digital, I made an appointment with my doctor, but both times the strips were right. If you think you may be pregnant check out this awesome article: Early Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy- How to Recongize Them!
With these strip tests if you are ovulating or going to soon you will have two dark lines. If you are not it will be one line or a faint line as shown above on my test strip. If you are pregnant, you will have two dark lines. Just one means you are not pregnant. In my experience even if one side it dark and the other side is light it means you are in very early pregnancy. Good luck and baby dusts to those who are trying! The rest of this product is going to a dear friend of mine who has been trying to conceive for years. I will keep you updated if these ovulation strips bring her any luck!
So whether you have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and miss your period a lot or whether you are trying to conceive Easy@Home is the perfect tests for you… at least it was for me. If you are trying to conceive I highly recommended Easy@Home’s Pregnancy and Ovulation kit.
What they say:
- Specially designed for “Trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally :Ovulation tests gives woman greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable; Pregnancy tests tells pregnancy sooner than missed period;
- Tracking ovulation surge with sufficient tests and minimize the chances missing the LH Surge;
- Easy to test : simply dip the test in urine for 3 seconds; Easy to read: two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant ;
- Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml ( FDA standard) can be detected within 3 to 5 minutes. Results are over 99.8% accurate;
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed : experienced and professional customer service are available for any questions coming up. Refund or return are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
Two boys and a hubby did not receive any compensation for this post. Disclosure: I did receive the product for free to try and am sharing my opinion with you. My opinion may differ from yours. See my disclosure statement for more info.