Dr. Seuss Thing Two and Thing One Whirly Fun! Game
Kids will have a blast playing the Dr. Seuss Thing Two and Thing One Whirly Fun! Game. The Cat in the Hat has brought Thing One and Thing Two to play, but they run about with bumps, thumps and kicks. Children have to work together to clean up the mess before Mother comes home. The Dr. Seuss game provides cooperative fun for everyone. It helps to encourage teamwork, physical dexterity and color and shape recognition. This game is designed for kids ages 4 years and older.
Star Wars Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Game
With Star Wars Eye Found It Hidden picture game you can blast off on a location-hopping adventure through the Star Wars galaxy, from Tatooine and the Death Star, to Jakku and more! Search the galaxy for over a thousand characters, starships, Droids, and artifacts in a quest to find R2-D2!
Disney Junior The Lion Guard Boulder Burst Game
The Pride Lands are in danger of flooding and Bunga’s boulder dam could burst at any time! Add “water” balls and build the wall higher and higher but don’t be the player to make it come tumbling down!
- Hold the water back with a teetering stack
- Contents: 28 Boulders, 18 “Water” Balls, 1 Canyon, 1 Rain Cloud, 1 Back Wall, 1 Pride Lands Platform, Instructions
Disney Pixar Finding Dory Imagicademy Bubble Science Kit
Using fun and simple Bubble experiments, kids can learn about surface tension, air pressure and other scientific principles. With seven exciting activities and fun characters from Disney Pixar Finding Dory, little fish of any age will get swept up in science!
- Experiment with elasticity
- Build bubble sculptures
- Explore surface tension, air pressure, diffusion and more!
- Dive into science with Dory, Nemo and friends!
- Contents: 16-page Activity Book, 1 Dory Bubble Blower, 2 Bubble Wands, (1) 4 ounce, Bubble Solution, 1 Bubble Tray, 1 String, 2 Silly Straws, 1 Bubble Glove
Marvel I Can Do That! Game
Marvel I Can Do That! Game: Being a superhero means facing challenges with a can-do attitude! In this game you will train to be a superhero by performing unexpected feats of skill! At any time you may be called upon to put your training to the test by battling the villainous Green Goblin! Have fun and discover all the new things you can do!
Disney Frozen Where’s Olaf? Hide and Seek Game
Join your friends from Disney Frozen in a clever game of hide-and-seek! Players ask questions and use deduction to figure out where Olaf could be. Is he in a room with a tub? Is he in a room with a pillow? Each question gets a hotter or colder answer. When you get the chance to go look, see if you can find Olaf before the time runs out!
- A hide-and-seek game of hotter and colder clues!
- Contents: 1 Game board, 26 question tiles, 7 go look! Tiles, 1 Sand timer, 1 Plush Olaf, instructions.